This year, which is coming to an end, is the biggest spiritual (and psychological) growth spurt in my life, thus far. Why is that?
What do I attributed this to?
1) The year long meditation retreat with Will Johnson. I’ve decided to continue this retreat throughout 2022. Add to this the various A Course In Miracles study groups I belong to. Always enlightening.
2) I considered this blog, Tomaso’s Last Breath to be an integral part of my daily practice. Thus, I now return to it.
3) Daily intense physical exercise: 5 mile walks (on most days) and 3 mile rides on the Street Strider, the greatest cardio workout on the wellness market, today.
A few words about the Street Strider: it ain’t for sissies. Last January, when I first started to ride it, I fell off the bike and landed on my back, lessoning the impact with my elbows. Arnica came to the rescue, our family’s go to Homeopathic remedy for bruising. It worked.
I was afraid to get back on it, again. But I knew I had to. Ten months later, my body is pure muscle.
4) Working with mothers as they give birth is a spiritual awakening every single time. Even when tragedy strikes with death or congenital defects, it is a moment of Light and Love.
5) Last but not least, my dog Pearl. She inspired me to open an Etsy Shop called “Healing 4 Dog Lovers.” OM